Team Wheat

Team Wheat

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

One of those days...

Have you ever had one of those days? You know, the kind of day when all you want to do is lay on the couch and cry your eyes out? Sob until you get the hiccups? Weep and wail and gnash your teeth? Yeah, I'm having one of those SEMESTERS. Actually, I'm having one of those CLASSES in the midst of a pretty good semester.

I know that everyone (and by everyone I mean my family, friends, co-workers, strangers on the street, cashiers at Wal-Mart, you get the picture...) is tired of me whining. Hell, I'm tired of me whining. If I can just make it through the next month, maybe life will finally gain some normalcy. And the swelling will go down around my eyes.

Until then, I may need to buy some stock in Kleenex and Visine.

No comments: