Team Wheat

Team Wheat

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's over...

*Oops...didn't realize I had saved this as a draft last week. Sorry!

I'm through.

I'm finished.

I'm done.

I have officially completed all of the requirements for my Associate of Arts degree from Paris Junior College!! Woo Hoo!!!!

**Paris Junior College has one graduation ceremony in May of each year. Students who completed degree or certificate requirements in the fall semester and students who anticipate completing requirements in either the spring or a summer semester are encouraged to participate in the ceremony. **

Well...that's what I did. When I finished the spring semester, I still had to take a visual/performing arts class and three hours of electives. It just so happens that during the mini-mester Theatre Appreciation and Music Appreciation were both offered. Let me tell ya, those classes were kinda hard! Not the content so much as the amount of work due. Theatre Appreciation had a chapter due every day, and THREE tests per chapter!! Music was one test per chapter, due every other day.

My poor family hasn't been this neglected since I started school. I feel like I have spent the last 3 weeks glued to the end of the couch, with the laptop as a permanent appendage to my body. I have never been so glad to complete a course in my life.

Now if PJC would just mail my diploma...

No comments: